*R.E.A.L. Field Hockey, Inc. will not share your data.
Please contact email@example.com if unable to complete online registration:
Physical/Immunization Form. The State of Massachusetts Board of Health requires that each participant provide immunizations & a physical dated within the past year. Please attach to email or send copies.
- *If server connection is down: email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for forms*
- *Withdrawal or cancellation prior to the first day of camp for any reason will result in a full refund less a nonrefundable processing fee of $100.00. All withdrawals or cancellations must be made in writing and received prior to the first day of camp.
- $100 of your payment is not refundable or transferable at any time unless it is a medical reason (must have written explanation from Doctor).
- If you cancel with more than 30 days before the camp start date, then you will receive all money paid EXCEPT $100 refund
- 15-30 days until the camp start date, 50% refund
- 2 weeks prior to camp start date = NO REFUND
- NO REFUNDS after camp begins
Early bird discount:
Send a registration (postmarked) by
March 17th (St. Patrick’s Day) and receive $10.00 off!
Every 2 registrations mailed together take an additional $5.00 off each registration.
MUST write “St. Patrick’s Day Discount” on check memo line to receive discount.
Make check to R.E.A.L. Field Hockey, Inc. and mail to:
R.E.A.L. Field Hockey, Inc.
17 Elmwood Street
Maynard, MA 01754
Upon receipt of complete registration forms and payment, a confirmation will be emailed. This is your receipt. Please save for future reference. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive an email.
R.E.A.L. Field Hockey Inc. is in compliance with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and is licensed by the Sudbury Board of Health. Parents have the right to review background check, health care, discipline policies and grievance procedures upon request.